I, Me, Myself and ISB!!

This blog is about me and my life at ISB--Hence the name I,Me, Myself. Its just a chronicle of events as they unfold during my tenure here. No knowledge sharing, no talk about finance, public policy, economy or industry trends..(However that does'nt mean i dont know about all this stuff:))--This is a "gyan free" blog.Enjoy reading

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

ISB: Dreams, aspirations and deadlocks!

I ve just created this blog to be able to continue the great tradition of blogging by our illustrious alums (well not yet they are still students @ISB) and inform the world( read "the unfortunate readers" of this blog) about the activities @ ISB class of 2007.The blogging benchmark created by likes of Ram(my fav. Blog), Ramki and many others is hard to match. This is just going to be an effort to come near it.Before we start our innings at ISB I would use this blog to summarize all the issues( and non issues) being discussed in the Yahoo forum.

Happy Reading------

Welcome to the class of 2007

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home