I, Me, Myself and ISB!!

This blog is about me and my life at ISB--Hence the name I,Me, Myself. Its just a chronicle of events as they unfold during my tenure here. No knowledge sharing, no talk about finance, public policy, economy or industry trends..(However that does'nt mean i dont know about all this stuff:))--This is a "gyan free" blog.Enjoy reading

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Waitlisted Souls!!


My heart really goes on to all those waitlisted souls counting days in anticipation to know their fate. In fact, getting waitlisted was the biggest fear I had when the dreaded ISB result was awaited. If you are rejected, you crib but learn to live with it and move ahead in life. But getting waitlisted is worse as you always have that feeling that you will be thru-------

I just want to wish all the waitlisted guys all the very best. For those who get in it will be an ecstatic feeling. For those who may not be able to make it I am sure destiny has bigger things in store for you and this wait was just one of tests life has put you on!!

Mean while I have just come up with some activities the waitlists can do to make the waiting period interesting:

1) Read useless blogs like this one-------
2) Daydream about ISB ( I do that even after an admit)
3) Call ISB everyday to check on their chances
4) Bet with two different people. Bet that you are getting in with one person and not getting in with another. Come what may, u will certainly win one bet!
5) Wonder in anticipation( most of you guys must be doing this already)
6) Just forget about ISB and keep doing what you are doing. When it comes, it would be a pleasant surprise.
7) Write curse comments for this posting!

On a serious note, being in touch with adcom is one of the suggested activities. So my dear friends wish you all the best and I would hope to see most of you at ISB in April-----

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home