I, Me, Myself and ISB!!

This blog is about me and my life at ISB--Hence the name I,Me, Myself. Its just a chronicle of events as they unfold during my tenure here. No knowledge sharing, no talk about finance, public policy, economy or industry trends..(However that does'nt mean i dont know about all this stuff:))--This is a "gyan free" blog.Enjoy reading

Friday, February 16, 2007

Its placement time!

Perhaps my longest leave of absence from blogging. Blame it on placements. With so much happening it is really hard to write anything although there is so much to write.

The placement circus has begun. Today is day zero and all the consulting biggies are already here.

Will get back with all updates once its over.

Fingers crossed till then.

3 Comments:

  • At 5:05 PM, Blogger Vinod said…

    All the Best Venkat , hope u do well !

     
  • At 12:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Consultant is now a real consultant. :)

     
  • At 4:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    All the best and Congts in advance mate!

    Cheers,
    Sai

     

Post a Comment

<< Home