I, Me, Myself and ISB!!

This blog is about me and my life at ISB--Hence the name I,Me, Myself. Its just a chronicle of events as they unfold during my tenure here. No knowledge sharing, no talk about finance, public policy, economy or industry trends..(However that does'nt mean i dont know about all this stuff:))--This is a "gyan free" blog.Enjoy reading

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Ski Dubai

Dubai is a wonderful place. Devoid of any natural beauty, the place has develpoed against all odds. There is always something new and interesting coming up. Here are a few images of the latest sensation in town called Ski Dubai. Built inside the Mall of Emirates(MOE), Ski Dubai is a Skier's paradise(It reminds me of the bad Michigan winter i am coming fresh from) Who would believe that this is at a place where outside temperatures are in the vicinity of 45 Degrees celcius most part of the year!!!!!!!!! Now coming to the most interesting thing about these pictures. They were sent to me by a client in the US asking me that is this Dubai?? I heard its hot out there!! Wow thats something.

I have always been proud to be a part of this place. Keep it up Dubai



Ski Dubai 1


Ski Dubai 2




Mall of Emirates



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home