I, Me, Myself and ISB!!

This blog is about me and my life at ISB--Hence the name I,Me, Myself. Its just a chronicle of events as they unfold during my tenure here. No knowledge sharing, no talk about finance, public policy, economy or industry trends..(However that does'nt mean i dont know about all this stuff:))--This is a "gyan free" blog.Enjoy reading

Saturday, March 03, 2007

Best Dayz

These are truly the best days at ISB. There is nothing more to do than laze around the whole day, talk about random stuff that doesn’t even make sense, get out of campus as often as possible (mostly courtesy—Herbie) and basically be a burden on the planet earth!

When else in life would you get up at 11.30, go to gym at 12, have lunch at 2 and laze around in atrium till 5, play squash at 6, go out at 8, come back at 12 and booze around with random ppl till 3 –all this on a weekday!! Damn cool isn’t it! Well ,after slogging like donkeys for last 11 months and in my case the fact that I have only a 20 day break after ISB before I start off my job again, everything seems justifiable. And yes, btw classes also happen. Some of us still attend cos we want to graduate. Assignments are of such inferior quality that if our employers happen to see them they will withdraw the offers----

I cannot help thinking about the same time last year, when we were so called new admits. With lot of anxiety as well as anticipation and basking in the glory of having made it to ISB (was a miracle in my case) we came to this place in April. I am sure, the class of 2008 (which I hear is full of kick assiest ppl) will be having the same expectations and aspirations.

Now since I am not going to be here for orientation week (unfortunate—but I cant screw up my tiny 20 day break), and like any ISB student/ alum I have this irresistible urge to give “gyan” I will be posting whatever I feel the next batch should know for next couple of weeks. However, don’t expect everything here or in the orientation week. There has to be an element of surprise.

Watch out for next couple of posts---

3 Comments:

  • At 4:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    the mission statement of yr blog says that yrs is a gyaan free blog. and now u are gonna give gyaan....hmm...misalignment of objectives and actions!!!!

     
  • At 6:00 PM, Blogger Venkat said…

    You do have a point. But--this gyan is not about economy, public policy, finance etc. That is taboo--gyan about ISB (which is not gyan in real sense)--is allowed--hope i have not confused you!!

     
  • At 3:30 PM, Blogger Kaustubh said…

    Hi Venkat ,

    Am a regular reader of your blogs. Also a part of ISB CO 2008. There is so much that you can tell us..So let's get started !

     

Post a Comment

<< Home