I, Me, Myself and ISB!!

This blog is about me and my life at ISB--Hence the name I,Me, Myself. Its just a chronicle of events as they unfold during my tenure here. No knowledge sharing, no talk about finance, public policy, economy or industry trends..(However that does'nt mean i dont know about all this stuff:))--This is a "gyan free" blog.Enjoy reading

Thursday, February 09, 2006

2007: World Cup and Graduation

Just happened to come across the schedule for 2007 cricket world cup.
http://in.rediff.com/cricket/wc07schedule.htm

The time line of March-April 07 matches well with graduation of our class of 2007. Well -- long long time for that and much more to be accomplished before that but it seems that the mind tends to be fixed on the good things and ignores the difficult part--kind of Human phycology stuff--

Any ways if all goes well we will be able to watch the matches in peace. donno how far Indian team would help the cause though:) hoping for the best( for myself and the Indian team)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home