I, Me, Myself and ISB!!

This blog is about me and my life at ISB--Hence the name I,Me, Myself. Its just a chronicle of events as they unfold during my tenure here. No knowledge sharing, no talk about finance, public policy, economy or industry trends..(However that does'nt mean i dont know about all this stuff:))--This is a "gyan free" blog.Enjoy reading

Monday, September 04, 2006

50 up

Had to write this short note to mark my 50th post. Its special because i see it as a major milestone of sorts. I am not sure if i ll reach 100.

Personally, i feel i have made a decent effort at posting my experiences at ISB with some useful and mostly useless but memorable stuff.

Thanks to all the readers and--- pls from here till 100 (or wherever i reach) i need more hits :) Keep visiting--

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home