I, Me, Myself and ISB!!

This blog is about me and my life at ISB--Hence the name I,Me, Myself. Its just a chronicle of events as they unfold during my tenure here. No knowledge sharing, no talk about finance, public policy, economy or industry trends..(However that does'nt mean i dont know about all this stuff:))--This is a "gyan free" blog.Enjoy reading

Friday, August 04, 2006

SIMC 2006

A summit on global manufacturing cmpetitiveness is going on at the ISB these days. Its being co-hosted by center Global Logistics and manufacturing strategies at ISB , Deloitte Research, The Global Business Institute of the Stern School of Business at New York University, the National Science Foundation, and the Krannert School of Management at Purdue University.

More details can be found at http://www.isb.edu/simc2006/htmls/index.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home