I, Me, Myself and ISB!!

This blog is about me and my life at ISB--Hence the name I,Me, Myself. Its just a chronicle of events as they unfold during my tenure here. No knowledge sharing, no talk about finance, public policy, economy or industry trends..(However that does'nt mean i dont know about all this stuff:))--This is a "gyan free" blog.Enjoy reading

Monday, June 12, 2006

When Arjun got dunked

There could have been no better start to Term 2 than accomplishing the impossible task of dunking Arjun. (Those who know Arjun would know why!) arre I just meant he is so clever that he escapes every time.

Arjun has always wanted to feature on my blog and get dunked. Both wishes granted my friend.

Term 2 begins today. Copious number of pages to be pre-read. I have already lost track-------But I guess after having faced the initial tremors in Term 1 we are pretty much prepared for the earth quake.

Last 3 days: 3 trips out of the campus, 1 boring movie, lots and lots of squash, one hell of a cricket tournament, Chinese food, football matches on wide screen, a couple of movies from LRC, futile attempts to pre read.

Next six weeks: Competitive strategy, DMO, Economics, Markstrat, GSB elections part 2, infinite number of assignments, impossible number of pages to be pre-read, a few parties, a few dunkings and a lot of exams!

Has any one heard about work life balance out here? Oh yaa its about WORK and life

4 Comments:

  • At 5:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I wan't dunked. I JUMPED. I am still owed a dunking.

     
  • At 8:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey - we were all there to witness the event - u were dunked!!

     
  • At 12:04 PM, Blogger Rhapsoder said…

    Lol. Arjun, don't worry. We're working on the hauling forces. I've personally started working out in the gym, lifting weights n stuff. I'll be ready by July 6th.

    Abe Venkat, atleast change my name now on your blog roll. I'm not Manu Boulder :-P

     
  • At 11:23 PM, Blogger Venkat said…

    Arjun,
    Accept it -you were dunked!

    Anonymous
    Thanks for your testimony

    Manu,
    Your name is corrected on the blog roll.

    Cheers

     

Post a Comment

<< Home