I, Me, Myself and ISB!!

This blog is about me and my life at ISB--Hence the name I,Me, Myself. Its just a chronicle of events as they unfold during my tenure here. No knowledge sharing, no talk about finance, public policy, economy or industry trends..(However that does'nt mean i dont know about all this stuff:))--This is a "gyan free" blog.Enjoy reading

Saturday, May 20, 2006

The First shock

Its been quite a while I have performed pathetically in an exam.(that’s cos its been quite a while I ve taken an exam -----) But good old days came back with nostalgia yesterday when we had our midterm exams. The first subject went ok ( atleast I would like to believe this till the grades are out) but the second one was quite a disaster. For me I would say it was just a taste of “ good” things to come. For more details a visit to Mama’s blog would be required.

What was interesting was the reaction of people. Some were shattered, some disappointed and some plain happy cos everyone else has also screwed up. Talking of exams, I have realized after these ones that exams are here to stay for the next 11 months of my life at ISB. Every 15 days there ll be an exam and between two exam numerous assignments and between assignments numerous quizzes and classes---- So that’s life's way of telling us "You asked for it now you have it! " But nevertheless I guess that’s what MBA life is all about.

Next week @ ISB is going to be a political jamboree. With the Directors’ elections on the cards and a lot of people contesting for a lot of posts, it would be an interesting event from a spectator’s stand point.

Meanwhile we have an intersection football tourney which starts in exactly about half an hour. This should be another interesting event to watch out for.

With several assignments and pre reads to complete and Saturday almost gone, I am overwhelmed to say the least. Already thinking about the next exams 15 days down the line------but does that help? So people pls let me know your views if you like—Is it of any use studying for an exam at ISB like the usual type of exam? What else should be done?--------------?

2 Comments:

  • At 9:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I say study like normal exams....n then suffer in the ISB exam.....n then study again....n suffer again....n study again................

    ........in the 32 credits here - u will atleast win once!!!!

     
  • At 9:47 PM, Blogger yashovardhan gupta said…

    venkat - put up a hit counter, you will get to know how popular your blog is, i get about 50 odd hits from your blog every week,

    your blog is really good

     

Post a Comment

<< Home