I, Me, Myself and ISB!!

This blog is about me and my life at ISB--Hence the name I,Me, Myself. Its just a chronicle of events as they unfold during my tenure here. No knowledge sharing, no talk about finance, public policy, economy or industry trends..(However that does'nt mean i dont know about all this stuff:))--This is a "gyan free" blog.Enjoy reading

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Rendezvous with Term 1

So I have attended one class each of all the four subjects. The Profs are fantastic to say the least. Never ever before in my life have I sat thru the academic lectures without looking at my watch. The amazing quality of faculty ISB offers, is one of the most important characteristic that distinguishes it from other schools across the nation. Nothing against faculty at other schools, but the faculty at ISB are all perhaps the best available worldwide. So in a way, it seems full paisa wasool if I am allowed to say that.

I have the following first impressions about the courses:

Accounting: God bless the guy who has introduced this course. Absolute elementary stuff for us, but my dear engineer friends will surely have a good time ( wink wink).

Marketing: Taught by two of the best Profs worldwide. Never thought that it has so much math and BEP analysis. I thought it was full of faff but the first class has proved me wrong. Plus given, the quality of Profs, the course promises to be an interesting proposition.

Statistics: Banking upon C to teach me stuff on Friday. The Prof is very humorous and an absolute master of the subject. Looking forward to “learning” statistics for the first time in life . This subject is going to receive maximum attention from my side as I feel I have inadequate knowledge of the same

Economics: Absolute charm. And I could understand everything taught in the first class. Prof is so kool. Hoping I can come upto the mark and understand concepts.

Its still early days for us at ISB and donno how things will shape up. As of now I feel I can scrape thru. Life, dunkings, Gyan session, club sessions et al continue as usual.

Life is pretty kool

1 Comments:

  • At 7:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home