I, Me, Myself and ISB!!

This blog is about me and my life at ISB--Hence the name I,Me, Myself. Its just a chronicle of events as they unfold during my tenure here. No knowledge sharing, no talk about finance, public policy, economy or industry trends..(However that does'nt mean i dont know about all this stuff:))--This is a "gyan free" blog.Enjoy reading

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Talent Galore

We had a talent nite yesterday. I was flabbergasted to see the talent in our batch. Not only were the performances spirited, they were also of highest quality. The whole thing looked like a rock show concert. There were many skits, spoofs and dances that added a unique flavor to the event.

Our Dean seems to be a very simple and down to earth person. He just walked into the talent night event and sat besides one of the students. One should have seen the reaction of the student when he saw the Dean himself sitting right next to him. I was watching closely and it was great fun.

Our section A did put up a couple of very spirited performances but was not fortunate enough to win. Nevertheless, I am very proud to be a part of this section and I honestly believe that we are the best section. (Even though they dunked me).

Talking of sections, some alums were of the opinion that we should not stretch the section wars too much. We all are ISBians first and then Sec A,B,C---simple things but people keep forgetting.

All gyan sessions will end today. Come Monday, Its going to be studies and classes. I am yet to open the books. Plan to do it sometime soon. A lot of club activity has started unofficially. Finance and Consulting clubs are going to be active next year as there are a lot of enthu ppl around. Other clubs like EVC, Manufacturing etc also have started some meetings. Signs of a great year ahead.

First week gone—50 more left. I already feel this place has been my home forever----

Will quote the slogan we were chanting last night “ ISB Rocks”----------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home