I, Me, Myself and ISB!!

This blog is about me and my life at ISB--Hence the name I,Me, Myself. Its just a chronicle of events as they unfold during my tenure here. No knowledge sharing, no talk about finance, public policy, economy or industry trends..(However that does'nt mean i dont know about all this stuff:))--This is a "gyan free" blog.Enjoy reading

Thursday, May 18, 2006

New President

I had to write this blog entry now, as all my propaganda for democracy has come to its first conclusion. We have a new President for our Graduate Student Board.

I feel it’s quite a bad time to have announced the results especially for the new man at helm in view of the exams tomorrow. Nevertheless I feel we have a good president now and it should help us in the year going forward. Time will tell the story of his success.

Many more tests of democracy to follow in the coming weeks but before that its my first exam tomorrow –so I should better be studying than writing a blog.

More after I win my battles against Stats and Economics tomorrow. (Or may be they ll get better of me!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home