I, Me, Myself and ISB!!

This blog is about me and my life at ISB--Hence the name I,Me, Myself. Its just a chronicle of events as they unfold during my tenure here. No knowledge sharing, no talk about finance, public policy, economy or industry trends..(However that does'nt mean i dont know about all this stuff:))--This is a "gyan free" blog.Enjoy reading

Monday, May 08, 2006

The first pictures

Right after the first assignment, its was time for the CAS photo shoot. I must say that people's appearence does change with attire------Here are some snaps of the future business leaders of India( if you think thats too much well what can i say !)



Back row(L to R) me, Vibhor, Aditya, Rahul, front: (Lto R) Urvija and Sowmya( theWundergal). Thats group A1 for you


Thats Group A1 with Akshit( the future of Mckinsey) in the middle.


Those are some of the very handsome men @ ISB

We got baked in the Sun with our business suits on for these pix. But overall it was good fun.

5 Comments:

  • At 5:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks Venkat - for giving my my first presence on the net!!!!!

    Hope i become famous now!!!!!!

     
  • At 12:50 AM, Blogger iceman said…

    venkat,
    all of you are looking quite dapper in your suits, i shud say! :)

     
  • At 1:56 AM, Blogger Rhapsoder said…

    Awesome pics!

     
  • At 6:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You all look good in that pic :)..Must say the business suit does its bit to add to your natural charm ;)

     
  • At 11:49 PM, Blogger Venkat said…

    Thanks!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home