I, Me, Myself and ISB!!

This blog is about me and my life at ISB--Hence the name I,Me, Myself. Its just a chronicle of events as they unfold during my tenure here. No knowledge sharing, no talk about finance, public policy, economy or industry trends..(However that does'nt mean i dont know about all this stuff:))--This is a "gyan free" blog.Enjoy reading

Monday, May 29, 2006

Closure—Term 1

Its really hard to believe that we are very close to completing our first term at ISB. This week is the last week of classes, and then two days of exams and bang --Term 1 is over.

Already i have witnessed many friendships, romantic ties, gangs, clubs, groups, focus groups, out of focus groups and what not! Considering that this has just been the beginning of the most wonderful year of our lives makes me feel really excited about the time to come.

Many people are planning to go home for the term break and are already making plans about how to spend their time. The first term has been very difficult period for many since a lot of us came into the classroom mode after a long time. By now almost everyone is more or less used to the workload of assignments, classes and exams. This is one of the reasons people are so tired of the term and are desperately looking forward to the break------------

Attaching a beautiful night-shot of the acad center. This is by far the best in my collection. Don’t remember who has clicked this snap but of course, the picture was not taken by me as I am no good with the camera or rather the camera is no good with me----pls pardon copyright violation if any--

Exams are the top priority for next 7 days---


1 Comments:

  • At 2:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    sexy pic dude..

    DD

     

Post a Comment

<< Home