I, Me, Myself and ISB!!

This blog is about me and my life at ISB--Hence the name I,Me, Myself. Its just a chronicle of events as they unfold during my tenure here. No knowledge sharing, no talk about finance, public policy, economy or industry trends..(However that does'nt mean i dont know about all this stuff:))--This is a "gyan free" blog.Enjoy reading

Friday, June 16, 2006

Commanding Heights

Commanding heights is a video series being shown to us as a part of the Global Economics coursework by Prof Krishna Kumar. Today there was a special 2 hr screening.

It is a video series that talks about emergence of global economic thoughts like the Keynesian vs Classical, early macroeconomic developments, emerging needs of reforms in the mid to late 20th century and the way forward in the global economy.

A very interesting watch. Click here to view it online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home