I, Me, Myself and ISB!!

This blog is about me and my life at ISB--Hence the name I,Me, Myself. Its just a chronicle of events as they unfold during my tenure here. No knowledge sharing, no talk about finance, public policy, economy or industry trends..(However that does'nt mean i dont know about all this stuff:))--This is a "gyan free" blog.Enjoy reading

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Tagged

Got tagged by Nikhil. Heres how it came to me Ankur Warikoo---> Arun Dhar------> Kapil-----> Nihkil------->me

So here u go
I am thinking - Why am i writing this blog? Playing this tagging game when the whole world is studying for exams

I said – Well let me do it in any case!

I want – a vacation

I wish – I could fly an airplane

I miss – her (my salary).

I hear – the golmaal song in my head. Golmaal hai bhai sab golmaal

I wonder – about life in general

I regret – a couple of things--

I am - a capitalist

I sing – Hosh waalon ko khabar kya( u have to hear me sing this one)

I dance – not really--just move with the crowd

I am not – very expressive

I write – random crap all the time

I hate - chauvinism

I confuse – between all the Russian tennis players( the ladies ofcourse and except Sharapova)

I should – shut up now

I tag--Manu, Shivangi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home