I, Me, Myself and ISB!!

This blog is about me and my life at ISB--Hence the name I,Me, Myself. Its just a chronicle of events as they unfold during my tenure here. No knowledge sharing, no talk about finance, public policy, economy or industry trends..(However that does'nt mean i dont know about all this stuff:))--This is a "gyan free" blog.Enjoy reading

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Arabian Impressions


Some arab businessmen from Dubai ( thanks to my connections in the middle-east) recently visited the ISB. They were visibly impressed with the infrastructure and the amazing talents and capabilities of the student body.
One of the business tycoons has asked me to put his picture on the blog. He just wants to be famous in India. So to judge his fame levels ( aka brand awareness in markstrat lingo) he wants people to identify him. In case you get it right you can claim a prize of 1 million Emirati dirhams!! ( thats about Rs 1.2 crores at current exchange rates but its peanuts for this guy)

Take a shot. best of luck

3 Comments:

  • At 5:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    he is the arjun who got DUNKED!!!

     
  • At 11:11 AM, Blogger Rhapsoder said…

    Dude.. whose pictures are these? Are these pictures shared somewhere?

     
  • At 7:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Doesn't look like an Arab to me! :-/

     

Post a Comment

<< Home