I, Me, Myself and ISB!!

This blog is about me and my life at ISB--Hence the name I,Me, Myself. Its just a chronicle of events as they unfold during my tenure here. No knowledge sharing, no talk about finance, public policy, economy or industry trends..(However that does'nt mean i dont know about all this stuff:))--This is a "gyan free" blog.Enjoy reading

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Random updates & admissions

Now sometimes there is so much to write and some time there is not much. Actually, sometimes I feel like writing and sometimes I dont. Sometimes I get good grades so I am in a good mood and sometimes its otherwise ( well good grades has not happened so far but I guess if it ever happens I ll be in good mood)------so as a result sometimes my blog is filled with posts and sometimes there is a gap.

However ISB keeps moving at the speed of light. The dabbawalas came. A lot of media publicity happened. Then came the editors. They spoke about youth involvement in politics and its effect on economic growth. Lot of enlightenment. Thought provoking.

And then AIKYA happened. Our group got a foster family. A nice lady came and chatted with us making us feel at home in Hyderabad. She also invited us to her house over term break.

Oh yes and then mid term exams happened before that. And then there was our rise and fall in markstrat and his fall and rise. We had not expected it. I am sure he dint either. But he is happy. Writing in his blog and all. Good job dude.

Admissions for class of 2008 are open. She has written about it in detail so I don’t want to go over it again. For all those who are not aware: theres a yahoo group for isb pgp aspirants. Please join it as it was very helpful to me when I was preparing my application. Also please don’t hesitate to get in touch with admissions at admissionsresponse@isb.edu for any queries. They reply promptly and will put you in touch with current students instantly.

ATB to aspirants

Till next writing mood

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home