I, Me, Myself and ISB!!

This blog is about me and my life at ISB--Hence the name I,Me, Myself. Its just a chronicle of events as they unfold during my tenure here. No knowledge sharing, no talk about finance, public policy, economy or industry trends..(However that does'nt mean i dont know about all this stuff:))--This is a "gyan free" blog.Enjoy reading

Monday, July 17, 2006

Exams on---

Term 2 exams are on and i get this ultimate kick by blogging during the exams. Anyways after today's DMOP paper, i dont think studying or not really matters.
Heres what Muzzamil from our batch has to say




I think i am going to create a record of sorts by getting the lowest possible score-- living on the quote by the DMO prof himself " DMO exam will not be the end of the world"! Looking fwd to the term break--two more to go------

More after exams

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home