I, Me, Myself and ISB!!

This blog is about me and my life at ISB--Hence the name I,Me, Myself. Its just a chronicle of events as they unfold during my tenure here. No knowledge sharing, no talk about finance, public policy, economy or industry trends..(However that does'nt mean i dont know about all this stuff:))--This is a "gyan free" blog.Enjoy reading

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Section A memories------------------

They say a picture is worth a 1000 words. As section A is coming to an end precisely 5 days from now, i thought of posting some of my favorite Sec A pictures to start of this series.

Here we go:


We Rock



in section colours



and other colours--


also in "Indian" colours


We are the leaders of tomorrow


in the pool



and out of it



The best in class we are



Even though we have an insane CR --------

Section A Rocks ---really !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home