I, Me, Myself and ISB!!

This blog is about me and my life at ISB--Hence the name I,Me, Myself. Its just a chronicle of events as they unfold during my tenure here. No knowledge sharing, no talk about finance, public policy, economy or industry trends..(However that does'nt mean i dont know about all this stuff:))--This is a "gyan free" blog.Enjoy reading

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Frisbee and Munnabhai

Went to watch "Lage Raho Munna Bhai" yesterday. It was a Section A outing and we went by a hired bus. Awesome fun. Our Carnatic musician Man-Jerry pitched in with some nice hindi tunes on public demand. I decided to pitch in too to cause some public torture. Now my choice of song is being used to tease me, but nonetheless, it was great fun.

The movie was kind of good. Arshad Warsi rocks in the movie. I couldnt stop laughing throughout the movie.

There was yet another shot in the arm for Section A. We defeated Sec E in the frisbee tourney. Since we were the defending champions, and we won yet again we are going to graduate as frisbee champs of class of 2007. Though i was not playing i went to cheer. After all the shouting yesterday in the bus and today, my throat is begging me to stop the torture.

There are multiple tasks on hand and its becoming hard to concentrate on one thing for long. So now the challenge is to do things well and do them fast and right at the same time --Huh--Plus the mind keeps wandering in different unwarrented directions and just when i dont want to think about certain things, they keep bothering me--or my friends keep reminding me--hah these friends

Here are the rulers of frisbee sport at ISB ( cheering squad and supporters included) Well done folks

3 Comments:

  • At 7:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "Plus the mind keeps wandering in different unwarrented directions and just when i dont want to think about certain things, they keep bothering me--or my friends keep reminding me"

    Now i wonder what that is.....herbie - any insights???

     
  • At 7:55 PM, Blogger Venkat said…

    keep guessing

     
  • At 11:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "These friends" are the only reason u havent landed up at the counsellor's office after 3 terms at ISB.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home