I, Me, Myself and ISB!!

This blog is about me and my life at ISB--Hence the name I,Me, Myself. Its just a chronicle of events as they unfold during my tenure here. No knowledge sharing, no talk about finance, public policy, economy or industry trends..(However that does'nt mean i dont know about all this stuff:))--This is a "gyan free" blog.Enjoy reading

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Lessons

1) Never eat stuff from café after attending a bartending workshop. (or something similarly alcoholic)
2) Electral powder solution is the yuckiest tasting liquid on planet earth. Yuck ------------
3) Cosmopolitan (the drink) and Caiprirojka are on my can do list now-- and I liked the Cosmo better. Herbie suggests not to make it public.
4) Medicines will never be available easily when you need them. Have good friends to rely upon to get them.
5) Everything has its own merits. At times, ppl would fight not to let you do the group assignment. And they would do a fabulous job. Thanks guys
6) Companies will come to campus. In certain cases, you would never figure out why a particular profile would need an MBA when you did the exact same work a few years ago without one. Yet, many ppl will apply and you may also apply since many ppl are applying.
7) There will always be more than one answer (sometimes contradictory) by current students to the questions raised by candidates in the yahoo group. I don’t know why.
8) Macquarie bank would show you the video of last year’s recruits from India and one guy would say “ I am doing things which I could never imagine doing in India”. Wannabes would immediately start making list of things which they have never done in India. (Trust me this is sticky!!)
9) You will always get sick only when the workload is highest, 1 trillion good intl companies are visiting and a zillion other things are happening on campus. Take everything in stride.
10) I truly HATE electral solution.

3 Comments:

  • At 9:10 AM, Blogger Venkat said…

    @Herbie--deleted your cooment by mistake--but i got the point :)

     
  • At 7:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    get well soon..

     
  • At 2:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "The Cosmopolitan was popularized among young women by the show "Sex and the City", and is often stereotyped as a gay man's drink."
    From Answers.com

    I rest my case.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home