I, Me, Myself and ISB!!

This blog is about me and my life at ISB--Hence the name I,Me, Myself. Its just a chronicle of events as they unfold during my tenure here. No knowledge sharing, no talk about finance, public policy, economy or industry trends..(However that does'nt mean i dont know about all this stuff:))--This is a "gyan free" blog.Enjoy reading

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Term break---

That’s what is going on. Started on Saturday after the exams and the postponement drama. Whole campus was behaving like circus and spam mails were coming at the speed of light. And then the exam got cancelled ultimately only to happen again on 18th.

I decided to stay on campus again for a few reasons. What I am telling ppl is that I love this place so much that I don’t want to get out of here. The real reasons are partly inertia, lack of planning and mainly ELP/ PAEV related stuff. So heres what I have accomplished till now.

1) Yes we did work on ELP and PAEV. As usual-- not as much as I would have liked to but still we did a bit of work.
2) Went out every day some time more than once all thanks to Herbie and his car which is usually over packed and still like shameless buggers we keep ushering in more and more ppl. Some times I feel really bad ( not for Herbie but for the car )
3) Worked some more on ELP and PAEV
4) Had all junk food possible from wherever in Hyderabad --eating from various places.
5) Admissions related work—(Hush hush cant say more on this)
6) Celebrated Mr Serious’ bday. Another outing and good food—
7) Worked again on ELP and PAEV.
8) Slept really late daily. I mean really late not the usual ISB standard. Some days due to work. Some other days for certain other reasons.
9) Played with consultant, the longest game of Snooker ever in the history of the game. Boy this has to go into the guinness book. Both of us were so pathetic that it took –mmm (I ll keep the no of hours we took a secret-- for obvious reasons)

Some ppl are back after wherever they wanted to go and some are still going. With term 5 starting on Monday, most junta is expected to be back by Saturday/ Sunday.

I would have loved to go away for a couple of days—but this is not bad either. Still have to decide on the fourth subject I have to take. Thinking ---

6 Comments:

  • At 2:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Checking in from Doha airport, I hope the car is still in one piece.

     
  • At 2:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Checking in from Doha airport. I hope the car is still in one piece.

     
  • At 4:18 PM, Blogger Venkat said…

    dont worry Herbie we ll take "good" care of ur car :)

     
  • At 4:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Car is safe in the SV 1 parking lot!!!!!!

    I almost bet it on the snooker game today...but then sanity prevailed!!!!!!

     
  • At 3:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    How many hours did it take this time?

     
  • At 4:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Herbie we are getting better. Today we took less than an hour. Howz Muscat?

    Venkat

     

Post a Comment

<< Home