I, Me, Myself and ISB!!

This blog is about me and my life at ISB--Hence the name I,Me, Myself. Its just a chronicle of events as they unfold during my tenure here. No knowledge sharing, no talk about finance, public policy, economy or industry trends..(However that does'nt mean i dont know about all this stuff:))--This is a "gyan free" blog.Enjoy reading

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Hilarious

Not that i am big movie critic of Hindi movies, but somehow i find "chocolate type" stuff extremely hilarious. Was just chatting with some ppl over lunch and came to know that there is a movie called "Vivah" (meaning wedding in hindi) just released and has been directed by Sooraj Barjatya who is the king of wedding type chocolaty hindi movies.

Decided to check out the reviews---The following link on rediff just murders the movie and is one of the most hilarious reviews i have read in sometime.

http://www.rediff.com/movies/2006/nov/10vivah.htm

Now my next mission is to find a person on campus who has seen this movie!! (I always like meeting insane ppl)

Cant stop laughing----

3 Comments:

  • At 11:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You won't belive it ... but after rading this same review at rediff, me and my friends were really tempted to go and watch the movie... just to see how bad it could get!!! Psychotic? Yeah... will let you know how it was! :)

     
  • At 2:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dear anonymous

    it would be great to know your name :)

    Venkat

     
  • At 9:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This will really amuse u!

    http://specials.rediff.com/movies/2006/nov/14box.htm

     

Post a Comment

<< Home