I, Me, Myself and ISB!!

This blog is about me and my life at ISB--Hence the name I,Me, Myself. Its just a chronicle of events as they unfold during my tenure here. No knowledge sharing, no talk about finance, public policy, economy or industry trends..(However that does'nt mean i dont know about all this stuff:))--This is a "gyan free" blog.Enjoy reading

Monday, January 01, 2007

Kamma: The God of M&A theory

I usually don’t write much about ISB Profs as in my opinion writing about one is probably unfair to the other, since most of them are absolutely world class. However, Prof Kamma certainly needs a mention in my blog before term 6 gets over officially.

He taught us the course on Corporate Control, Mergers and Acquisitions (CCMA in short). This was the hottest course in the electives by far and I had to spend about 1000 of my 4000 points available for 16 subjects only on this one class. But hell, it was totally worth it.

His case analyses were absolutely amazing and there were many “Aha” moments in each class. Also, the material he has distributed is really fantastic. Anyone even remotely interested in mergers and acquisitions either from a Finance perspective or from a strategy perspective, must take this course. Rarely, do you get such a fantastic teacher—

Loved this class.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home