I, Me, Myself and ISB!!

This blog is about me and my life at ISB--Hence the name I,Me, Myself. Its just a chronicle of events as they unfold during my tenure here. No knowledge sharing, no talk about finance, public policy, economy or industry trends..(However that does'nt mean i dont know about all this stuff:))--This is a "gyan free" blog.Enjoy reading

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Closure

ISB has finally ended. We do have another 1 week which is known as” disorientation week”, but not much activity is expected. There will be some parties with the same booze and same music and is nothing really exciting as we have been overdoing it in the past month or so.

And now since my life at ISB has almost come to an end, it is about time to say goodbye to all the readers of this blog. Though I don’t know many, still I would like to say thanks for increasing my hit count. When I started out, I never thought I would reach 90 posts (BTW this is the 90th). Constant encouragement from readers both inside and outside of ISB has helped me put in 90 posts of random ramblings. Some 2008 batch guys have commented saying that this blog has helped them knowing the ISB life better. If that is even partially true, I am happy as the blog has served its purpose.

In future, I plan to start a photo-blog just like Manu’s. People have told me that the place I am going to be in is very picturesque so I plan to get a good camera and develop some photography skills. I am not sure if I will ever succeed, but if I do, I would post the link here and hope I get some traffic from this site.

If for some strange reason, anyone wants to get in touch with me, pls use my mail id in Orkut or fish out the details from the alumni website.

Good-bye, Auf Wiedersehen, Sayonara, Alvida, Ma'as salaama

Best

6 Comments:

  • At 6:47 PM, Blogger Prernna Gupta said…

    hey !! your blog has been a great help and inspiration..

    As a good-bye it would be great if you could post the blogs of the class of 2008 on your blog..

    the collaborative is
    isbclassof2008.blogspot.com

    mine is isb-and-me.blogspot.com

    others are listed on the collaborative page..

    Wishing you all the best for your future..

     
  • At 6:49 PM, Blogger Prernna Gupta said…

    just saw that you already have the same posted..

    missed it earlier i guess..

     
  • At 9:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your blog has been one of the best blogs of Co2007. All the best for your future.
    -Mukesh Co2008

     
  • At 10:45 PM, Blogger Aditya Sarvjeet said…

    Hey Venkat...u made it quite emotional yaar!!!

    All the best buddy...n thanks for all the insights:)

    do u know Rajan kappor..he's gud friend of mine..will you be there in ISB on 13th?

    Aditya
    aditya_bhalla@sify.com
    9818124593

     
  • At 11:01 AM, Blogger Venkat said…

    ~ Mukesh and Prernna
    Thanks!

    ~Aditya
    Yes I do know Rajan and i wont be there for orientation week

    Best of luck to you guys and have a great year ahead

    Venkat

     
  • At 12:39 PM, Blogger Krishnan said…

    Hey,
    Rchd home? You are gonna stop blogging from here? Do keep in touch.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home